Friday, May 28, 2010

8 Cloud Computing

I decided to take my personal Google calendar and set up a dream vacation. I gave an overview on the location, things I wanted to do there, and whom I wanted to take with me.

I invited a co-23 things Kansas participate and a co-worker and asked if they would like to come along, or put on my calendar there own dream vacation. This could be a fun thing to dream the impossible.

It took overnight for my request to get to them which surprised me. I did get a response this morning that it worked. That person chose not to join in because he would rather go to Jamica.

I could see this being a useful tool in a work situation when collaborating on a project where time and scheduling issues were conflicted. Each project member could make suggestion, or additions, without having to be present at a particular time. The scribble board seemed interesting as well if drawing or grafting were a part of the project.

No comments: