Tuesday, July 27, 2010

WEEK 16 WRAP UP

I have to admit I am glad it is over. This was a mandatory exercise for me. I am the first to admit that I am not computer savey. I have learned it is ok to try something new even though I will never use the application again. There were several lessons that I did totally on my own and some that I had to ask for help to complete. The thing I disliked the most was having so many different accounts to maintain, with different pass words. This was given to me as a professional development exercise, and if I am going to do an exercise for professional development, I would like to be able to chose something that will be beneficial to me and something that I will actually use. The presenters were all very good and did there jobs well. For someone who uses these applications on a consistent basis I think the information was a great learning experience. I can see where alot of these lessons would be a great tool for teachers and instructors. As I stated previously I will be removing all of these extra accounts and passwords in the next couple of weeks. I will print out the instructions from the lessons so that I will have them in my extended research tools personal folder in case in the future I change positions, get a computer at home, or feel these lessons would help me perform my duties more effectively, or efficiently.

No comments: